Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ms. Mouse

Posted by Lop Die | Saturday, October 25, 2014 | Category: , , , , , , , , |

Ms. Mouse games Extremely basic game mechanics that I nevertheless have not seen elsewhere. I had a working game up in a few hours and thought to myself that this works well enough to spend a week or two on. Well, I added a few features and weeks turned to months ... This seems to be a rule of game development that never fails. Add a single, simple feature and watch complexity increase twofold! The last weeks I struggled with the difficulty level simply because it makes a world of difference to play this game with a touchpad instead of a mouse. My solution was to have several difficulty levels and that you have to qualify for the higher ones that are not only harder but allow for higher scoring. Let me know how this works! Thanks! ...
Play: Friv




Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply